The Flux

Friday, August 22, 2008

Things I've Eaten Today:
Bowl of Smores Cereal (so damn good!)
Blimpie Chicken Salad sub & Macaroni Salad
Mountain Dew
Leftover Chili w/Crackers
Green Tea Slushy

Activities:-

Mike brought me lunch today at work since I couldn't leave (boss is on vacation). We sat in my office and ate, it was kinda fun. I feel my work is like my other house, I'm probably here more than my own home sadly. It's funny how people's lives center around their work and are defined by what they do. I don't feel that way, I just feel like I spend a lot of time here, mentally and physically. I can't wait till I get a job that defines me.

Speaking of work I noticed awhile back that I dropped like 10 lbs by not eating a full meal here. I'm not burning that many calories sitting, no reason to take in more than 200 or so the whole day. I started getting "office ass" as it's called, I had to knock that shit out. Another thing that helped is that nobody is here anymore! They ate out DAILY so I would often partake in that. Nobody here to do that anymore. They also took away our vending machine, which I would get a Coke several times a week. I generally just eat my 100 calorie packs when I feel the hunger pangs and drink water. Works for me.

I've found that I have to take the Pepcid whenever I'm gonna eat somethingy acidy. Otherwise, it's reflux city which is fucking annoying...I can't stop clearing my throat and it feels like there something there. It works pretty good, hopefully I won't have to take it forever.

0 comments: