Hot Tamale Train

Monday, August 11, 2008

Things I've Eaten Today:
Granola Bar
Caesar Salad (lite dressing, lettuce, croutons)
Sunchips 140 cal bag
Fish Filet, Rice, Broccoli
2 Cookies
Bowl of fresh Strawberries



Activities: -


Well yesterday was successful after all. I was just going to eat all that crap and go to bed but I forced myself to go work out. My mind said no no, but somehow the willpower kicked in and said, "bitch, get up!!".

I downloaded some fitness DVDs, belly dancing and the core rhythms system (like a salsa dancing workout). The salsa one is pretty fun, but it gave me jello legs and my 15 minutes were way past over so I quit that early, I'll get into it again tonight.

I hope nobody installs any hidden webcams in my basement, cause there's some goofy ass uncoordinated aerobics going on down there.

0 comments: