All By Myself

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things I've Eaten Today:
Bowl of Cookie Crunch Cereal
100 Calorie Pack Chocolate Caramel Chex
140 Cal. Bag of Sunchips
Werther's Original
Handful of Cheetos
Pierogies & Broccoli w/cheese
Piece of Pumpkin Pie


Activities: None Yet



You know, I do all right really. I don't have any vices, no smoking, no drinking. I don't really like chocolate, only in small amounts. I don't go to starbucks every day for a coffee (coffee is gross). My only downfall is the laziness and portions. Entering contests requires me to sit for at least an hour a day, plus the sitting at work. I need to stress to myself the importance of doing some sort of daily exercise. I try to get up as much as I can from my desk at work, and play with the cats at home when I'm entering sweeps.

I should have more activities built in, stuff to do with friends, family, etc...but I don't. I don't have any friends, just acquaintances, family doesn't do anything either. I stay home on the weekends, it's hard to find things that I'm interested in doing too. I would love nothing more than a female friend that's my size too that would go to a gym or walk, or join a dance class with me.

It gets kind of lonely..I love hanging out with Mike but having friends would be nice too, I just never let anybody in, again too lazy..plus it seems everybody annoys me in some way or another. Annoys me with their vices or just personality in general. I just never have anything to talk about, so hanging around me is like watching paint dry...I desperately try to think of questions to ask them to keep a conversation going but I was never good at improv. Doesn't come naturally for me, hard for me to keep interested. Plus it seems all anybody wants to do is talk about their kids, and you know how I feel about that.

Pretty sure I have adult ADD probably, sigh.

0 comments: