Can I Be You For Awhile

Monday, August 4, 2008

Things I've Eaten Today:
Bowl of Cookie Crunch Cereal
Sun Chips (140 cal bag)
100 Calorie pack Chocolate Pretzels
Werther's Original
Croissant Dogs, French Fries, Cheesy Veggies
Peach Gummy Ring
Glass of Arizona Green Tea
Couple Spoonfuls of Peach Ice Cream
Peach

Activities: 25 min. walk w/Mike



Tried desperately to get out of bed this morning to work out, it wasn't happening. I'll work out tonight. I need to get to bed earlier than 11 if I'm going to work out in the morning, gotta get enough sleep. My shins hurt for some reason, or rather the muscles around my calves too, weird..must be from the slight jogging that I did, used muscles I haven't used before.

Writing down what I'm eating is working. I actually was eyeballing some more snacks yesterday but I didn't, because I didn't feel like writing it down. Calories avoided.

You know, you may be thinking, "but Holly, you don't want kids...you're just a waste of space, what's the point about caring about your health, losing weight, or even continue living for that matter?


I've thought this myself also. Hey, I'm not having kids...who cares about my health, I have no legacy to upkeep...might as well just fatten up for the winter.


But I'm going to be with Mike until we're all old and have to have people wipe our ass for us. And we're going to be bitter assholes as old people too, it'll be awesome. So I gotta get healthy.



Mike is the reason, and the whole point of me doing anything. I don't believe in god, but thank..whomever for bringing him to me. I win at life, ha.

0 comments: